WBS Media 2010

A Fugitive Production !

Monday 18 October 2010

POSTERS!

I have just created a poster for our short film Walk In The Park, at the moment this is not the finalised poster, as I have not yet shown it to my team members (Curtis & Blawal), so tomorrow in school, I will show them, get feedback on it then go from their, I still have another idea which is to create a poster with all three of us on the poster but I need to take a picture in school, so hopefully tomorrow we will get togother and get some more ideas down.

These two posters are exactly the same but have different text colour for the film title name, so I am confused about which one stands out more, like I said I will talk to my team members tomorrow.

I started of with this orginal picture, which was taken by my brother of me by a digital camera the same one which is under my prop section.


After transferring it onto the computer I started editing it this is the first step which i took, as i didnt want that ugly background on it, so I cut myself out.




After i cut myself out I began to edit it and the first thing which came to my mind was blood, after alot of testing with the edit techniques I managed to come up with this image below.




Once the blood had been added i thought even with text it would still look abit plane so the black patterns i thought filled in the empitness in the background and made it stand out more.



After playing around with the text and colours and also all the HARD WORK, of editing and making mistakes then correcting them, this is the end outcome, the reason I have two final drafts because whilst editing I turned the text blue which I thought looked pretty catchy, but like I said I will talk to my goup members and see their response and well go from there. HOPE YOU LIKE THEM.



No comments:

Post a Comment