WBS Media 2010

A Fugitive Production !

Monday 1 February 2010

Two Minute Opening Sequence !

My Partner and I sat down and discussed our two minute introduction to a film. We came up with a lot of ideas and reflected some ideas on the movies we liked such as, the fast and furious 1, 2, 3 and 4, this was mainly my idea because I am a petrol head and love my cars also I personally think that the fast and furious 4 is the best movie made, where as others would disagree like my partner Blawal, he thought that paranormal activity, godfather and scarface will always be on the top of the list. After much thought about what genre we would base our movie on and depending on the genre if we could make a realistic two minute opening, we chose to base our project of creating a 2 minute introduction on a film genre of Thriller/Horror because, firstly this is the type of genre we both agreed on suited us best, its a genre which we both enjoy also we think we will be able to apply the four technical codes which are camera, editing, mesce-en-scene and sound to produce an outstanding piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment