WBS Media 2010

A Fugitive Production !

Monday 20 September 2010

Uploading the recorded Footage

Today we sat down down and uploaded the video footage which we recorded on sunday on to the macs in our media lesson, unfortunatley due to me recording atleast 9 hours of footage of the sky, yes very clever, it kept crashiing the Final Cut so we wasted 1 hour of our editing time there but because I had the next period free I didnt give up that easily, I decided to borrow the laptop for one more period to upload the footage so what I done was deleted some of the yes 9 HOUR LONG footage so theres about approximatley about still 3 Hours left on it and started to log and transfer, this time no crashing of software occured and I managed to get some of the footage transfered onto the blog, BUT unfortunatley there was no time left for me to edit any footage as at break I had a meeting with one of my teachers and also I had a lesson third period, but once we do start uploading the video I will update about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment