WBS Media 2010

A Fugitive Production !

Monday 4 October 2010

Animation Inspiration

As you already know we want to do an animation film about street racing, the film, which inspired us to take this project, was fast and furious 4. The reason why we liked this film was mainly one because of the cars but also because of the story line. I have a keen interest in cars as I love to race especially with customised cars with turbo charges here are some of the cars which are in the film and I like, in the future I hope to do a project on a Nissan Skyline GTR R34.

Here is an example of a customised Nissan Skyline GTR R34, I hope after my project is completed my car will end up looking like this but obvious much better as I will focus more on the power underneath the bonnet.


Here are some more images of customised cars:










No comments:

Post a Comment