WBS Media 2010

A Fugitive Production !

Sunday 4 April 2010

Health And Safety Risk Assesment

Whilst planning our 2minute sequence Devils Playground, we also had to think about the health and safety of everyone whilst filming. Here is a list

1. Blawal could trip over his own shoe lasses whilst running. To avoid him falling we decided he wore shoes with straps or made sure his lasses where securely tied up.

2. One of the biggest risks which hopefully we will not experience is when Blawal is running along the road as I am recording him a car could turn the corner and maybe hit him this is obviously a very serious matter. We are trying to solve this either by recording in a different area of our decided location or getting someone to keep an eye of any oncoming cars, but we will see the actual situation once we get to the location.


3. Imran could fall of the swing as he is swinging and either fall backwards and hurt his head or fall forwards and hit the ground head first. To avoid this situation occurring me as a director made sure did not swing at a fast speed instead swing gently.

4. Another risk was that while we were filming in the woods none of us walked into a tree which had long sticks grown on to them, if we did without realising then could injure our eyes or face.

5. We must make sure before we step to look where we are stepping in case of any stingy nettles.

6. As a director I had to make sure whilst recording a tracking shot of Blawal I do not trip over because I will be walking backwards so I could trip over and hurt my back. To make sure this does not happen I will plan where I will walk before I start recording.

7. We will be using a fake knife which could make the local community believe it is real so they could call the police, but to make sure this will not happen we will tell the community before we start shooting what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment